Covid-19 Rules and Regulations
NEW Covid-19 rules and regulations for Green Spa Services to be offered as safely and cautiously as possible to ensure your health & wellness:
Dear Valued Guests,
We are very excited to welcome you back into our facility to enjoy the Green Spa Treatments you have come to love over the last 22 years! Due to Covid-19, we have taken many additional sanitizing precautions in order to ensure your health & safety. We are gradually re-introducing our services on a limited basis while following the guidelines of the CDC and our local government.
We are introducing touchless check-in and check-out policies at this time and ask that you pre-pay at the time of booking to ensure ease and limited exposure for all guests and staff. All service fees, taxes, and gratuities are included at this time in order to limit cash exchange and exposure of our staff. Price Includes all service fees, 20% Gratuity, 4.75% NYS service tax, and 3.5% credit card fee.
Please note, a face mask may be worn by guests and therapists upon request. If you would like to ensure your therapist is wearing a mask, please request when booking. We have masks available for all guests upon request. We reserve the right to refuse any guest choosing not to wear a mask upon request.
Click here to reserve your appointment now.
All intake forms are available online and will be emailed to you in advance. We ask that you fill out all screening and intake questionnaires online prior to your visit.
At this time we are limiting the number of people in our facility and asking that you arrive 5 minutes prior to the start time of your service in order to ensure full treatments times. If you arrive earlier we may ask you to wait outside until your treatment room is available for you. Due to increased sanitizing measures all treatments must start and finish on time. We regret having to compromise treatment times due to lateness. We will be having all guests change directly in the treatments rooms and will not be offering waiting lounge congregation or changing services at this time. Please note, a face mask must be worn at all times in our facility before, during and after treatments. We reserve the rights to refuse any guest choosing to not to wear a mask.
We are operating at less than 50% capacity and ask that you please respect your appointment times with your service provider and cancel at a minimum of 24-48 hours in advance. If you are experiencing any signs of illness, we ask that you call us at your earliest convenience to cancel or reschedule. We will use our discretion to turn any visitors away who exhibit any signs of illness. Due to the current health crisis we are not able to guarantee therapists at this time but will do our best to honor your requests. Thank you for your understanding. Your health and safety are our number one concern.
Thank you for your understanding & support during this time! We truly appreciate all of your visits, positive reviews, social media interaction and purchases. This has meant the world to us! We look forward to servicing you soon!
Sheila, Maria & Maureen
Before your visit:
- We will ask you to complete a screening questionnaire online as well as answer questions about your symptoms and recent travel over the phone. Screening for COVID-19 is an important part of preventing the spread of the disease. If you develop any cold or flu-like symptoms (a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, body aches, chills, or new loss of sense of taste or smell) after you answer those questions, call us at 718 921 6100
- Screenings are conducted via phone call, text message or via email.
- On Wednesday, June 24, the governors of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut issued a joint travel advisory requiring a 14-day quarantine for people traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19. Patients who have traveled to or from impacted states will be asked to postpone their next appointment.
After Your Appointment
- When your appointment is finished, you can choose to check out at the desk on your way out or have us contact you to schedule any follow-up appointments.
- If you develop any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 within 2 weeks of your visit please contact us to advise.
- Limited contact: We continue to follow social distancing guidelines and are limiting the number of people who can enter our facilities. We’ve spaced out the time between guest visits and we’ve significantly reduced the number of guests at our location.
- Virtual check-in: Wherever possible, we’ve minimized the need for you to wait in our waiting rooms and have new check-in procedures that can be completed from your car or our building entrances.
- Clean and safe environment: We’ve further enhanced our cleaning efforts to disinfect and sanitize all high-touch and public areas. We also require all patients and staff to wear a mask at all times. Some staff are also wearing gloves and/ or face shields for your protection.
- Staff health checks: All staff are screened for any signs of illness and perform daily health checks before reporting to work.
- Virtual express check-out: If you don’t want to stop by on your way out to schedule your next appointment, let us know and we’ll contact you for any follow-up appointments.