- 6-8 cups of water
- 6 rosehip teabags
- 4 lemongrass teabags
- 1/2 cup of aloe juice
- 4 Tbsps. of organic cane sugar or honey to taste
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries and/or blackberries
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Popsicle mold
- Boil 6-8 cups of water.
- Pour water into a large glass pitcher. Add the teabags and let them steep until the water has cooled to room temperature (about 20-30 minutes).
- While the water is still warm, remove the teabags from the pitcher and add aloe juice, cane sugar (or honey). Stir well to ensure all the sugar dissolves completely. Squeeze in lemon juice.
- Add a few select pieces of berries and mint leaves to the bottom of the popsicle mold. Fill the remainder of the mold with the herbal tea mixture. Place the popsicles in the freezer on a flat surface and leave for approximate 2 hours or until frozen.
- Remove the popsicle mold from the freezer and dip the bottom of the mold in warm water for a few seconds for easy removal of the popsicles. Serve & enjoy! This recipe makes approximately 6-8 popsicles.
This post was written by Christie Pike from Eminence Organics.
You can find their blog here