Shield your strands with a heat protectant spray made with Clary Sage and Geranium essential oils. Easy to make, this DIY spray will have your hair feeling full and healthy.
1 teaspoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
2 teaspoons doTERRA® Salon Essential Smoothing Conditioner
1 cup water
5 drops Clary Sage essential oil
5 drops Geranium essential oil
Small spray bottle
- Pour half of water into spray bottle.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil, sweet almond oil, conditioner, and essential oils into bottle.
- Add remaining water and shake well.
- To use, apply one spritz to hair and work it through until hair is lightly coated. Style as normal.
– See more at: https://doterra.com/US/en/blog/diy-heat-protecting-spray#sthash.xvIvG55V.dpuf
This post was written by the Doterra Blog.
You can find their blog here