It’s time to cheer up your skin with this festive and naturally-colored Fourth of July Cheery Berry Scrub. After using this scrub, your skin is left smooth, glowy, and sweetly scented.
- Place freeze-dried strawberries and blueberries in separate large plastic bags, and crush with a rolling pin.
- In three separate bowls, add ¼ cup sugar, ¼ cup sugar, and ½ cup sugar.
- In bowls with ¼ cup sugar, add crushed freeze-dried strawberries to one and crushed freeze-dried blueberries to the other.
- In each bowl, add ¼ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil, and two drops doTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend and stir until combined. If mixture looks too dry or wet, add more sugar or Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- In an airtight container, layer the sugar scrub in a red, white, and blue pattern.
- To use, take a handful of scrub into hands and rub together until sugar dissolves. Rinse under warm water and pat dry. For added softness, rub hands with doTERRA SPA Hand & Body Lotion.