One of my favorite makeup looks this Holiday Season is the balanced face. Equal definition on lips and eyes looks sophisticated, sexy and polished.
Trend #2: Balanced Definition
Goes well with: Elegant day wear (think Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss); or skinny jeans tucked into knee length boots.
• Start with a flawless complexion. Apply Dream Tint with the
• Blush the cheeks softly with In Touch Cream Blush.
• Next, apply PurePressed Base with the Handi Brush and mist face
gently with Hydration Spray.
• Now for the eyes. Choose a PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple: apply the lightest shade to the lid, the medium shade to the crease and the darkest shade to the outer corner. Lift the eye a bit by winging up ever so slightly.
• Line the eyes with a coordinating shade of Pencil. Since I am horribly eyeliner-challenged, I always use the Detail Brush, picking up color from the Pencil and applying it to the lash line with the brush. I get a smoother application and it gently blends and smudges it all at once.
• Finish the eyes with PureLash Extender&Conditioner and several coats of Longest Lash Mascara in Black Ice
• To create a softly defined lips: Line and fill in the lips with Lip Definer and top with a coordinating shade of PureGloss.
Here are some shade combinations to try:
1. Silver Lining PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple with Black/Grey
Pencil; In Touch Cream Blush in Connection; Terra Cotta Lip
Definer with Iced Mocha PureGloss.
2. Khaki Kraze PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple with Black/Brown
Pencil; In Touch Cream Blush in Chemistry; Sienna Lip Definer and Hazelnut PureGloss.
3. Cloud Nine PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple with Black/Grey Pencil; In Touch Cream Blush in Charisma; Rose Lip Definer and Rasberry PureGloss.