The Luxe Line has finally arrived! Keep reading for more details on your next beauty must-haves.
Winter Makeup Essential: Mystikol Eyeliners
We know, “next beauty must-have” is a bold claim, but Mystikol eyeliners are our latest obsession. Below are five reasons to lust over this winter makeup essential:
- Mystikol eyeliners are available in four long-wearing, intense shades: Onyx (jet black), Dark Topaz (metallic chocolate brown), Amethyst (royal purple) and Smoky Quartz (smoky grey).
- Two words— water resistant. With these eyeliners, you don’t have to worry about smears.
- The brush is built into the cap. Let me repeat that… THE BRUSH IS BUILT INTO THE CAP! This handy feature makes it a total breeze to create the perfect rich line at home or on-the-go.
- Coco glycerides in the formula help it go on smooth across your lids and lash line.
- Last, but certainly not least, Mystikol eyeliners have the staying power of a liquid, but are completely blendable like a powder or pencil. Check out how to transform your eyeliner look from clean to smudged to smokey in seconds:
But , wait…there’s more!
When sporting a sultry, smokey eye, we suggest keeping the rest of your look clean and natural. With our Pure & Simple Kits, it’s never been easier to do so. This all-inclusive palette contains two shades of PurePressed Base, two shades of PurePressed Eye Shadow, one PurePressed Blush and a Just Kissed Cheek and Lip Stain. What else does a girl need for an effortless no-makeup makeup look?
Practice Makes Perfect
We want to see your luxe looks! Show us how you use our Mystikol eyeliners and Pure & Simple Kits for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page. Make sure to tag @janeiredale and #GreenSpaCares #LuxeUpYourLook.
This post was written by Chelsea Simmons from the Jane Iredale Makeup Blog
You can find their blog here