- Combine lime zest, lime juice, doTERRA Lime essential oil, honey, garlic, soy sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl.
- Add chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 3 and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then place racks on baking sheets.
- Remove wings from marinade and place on racks, reserving marinade. Brush wings with marinade and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Baste both sides with reserved marinade. Return to oven and roast until cooked through (20 to 25 minutes).
This post was written by the Doterra Blog.
You can find their blog here